Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

sv8100 extension issue - its getting busy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kasim521

Systems Engineer
Jun 23, 2024
AE
when i am trying to call from landline/mobile number to 625 extension ,it is showing busy message and getting busy tone,anyone can helpme how to resolve this

when i am calling from extension to extension ,it is working fine.but when i am calling from mobile to that extension (*******625) it is getting busy tone and call is not getting in that phone

no,

nec_oc7ess.png

yes ,it is an existing system.all other extensions are working ,only this extension is problem,any settings mistakenly changed from user from the phone?

Check MB 24-09 for that extension, a call forward for CO calls may have been set to a invalid destination.

Have you checked with the carrier to make sure the issue isn't in their network?

I would point it towards another working extension to make sure its a working DID first..then work the problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back