Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

SV8100/DT700 Installing DCL-60-1P side unit

Status
Not open for further replies.

jeroentjed

Technical User
Jan 30, 2020
NL
A new day, a new question.
I bought a second-hand DCL-60-1P for my DT700 to add more function keys.
I connected it to the phone but it's not doing anything. I probably need to configure something but I can't find it.
Any idea's?

regards,
Jeroen

Phoning Dutchman - NEC SV8100 - Your help is greatly appreciated

Ahh ok. No I don't. 24v isn't a very much used voltage so no adapter for that. And my phones are powered by PoE. I'll have to buy one.

Alright, adapter came in today. Tested it on a spare DT700 and it works. Unfortunately nothing happens on the DCL-60 when I connect the adapter to it. Any idea were to change settings so the phone knows it has a DCL-60 connected to it?

Never mind, found it. DCL-60 buttons are programmed in 30-03, not in 15-07.

@fernandinho first of all, please don't use caps, it's considered SHOUTING! You see? second: open a new tread. This one was about a SV8100 as you can see in the title.

For all other readers, I'm selling my SV8100 because I use a Freepbx now. Thanks four all your help in the past two years!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back