Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

SureTrak won't run - error messages

Status
Not open for further replies.

captbigal

Technical User
Mar 1, 2010
US
I have loaded Sure Trak on 2 different computers and operating systems and keep getting the same error messages. Sure Trak will not run on my computers I keep getting error messages. The error messages are as follows:
Upon start up of program after a reboot "unable to find a serial number, please make sure that the files in the program or work directory as specified in the register, are not marked read only" . When I reload the program and re-enter the serial # I can run the tutorial. When I start the actual program I get the following: PKS wizard, rub time error 339, component "ganttocx.ocx" or one of its dependecies not correctly registered. a file is missing or invalid.

Upon first install it required me to download a patch for Windows 7 64 bit which is what I'm running. i did this as instructed.

can someone please help Oracle is of NO use. NO service. NO call backs. They refuse to help unless I buy a $1250 service agreement.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back