Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Suppressing page break in the report

Status
Not open for further replies.

khwaja

Technical User
Aug 27, 2001
AU
I have a report whose contents I use to export as csv data. In this report, I have a couple of fields with their Hide Duplicates property set to yes to meet my export data requirements. When I export the report, it works fine except for the fact that where there was a page break within the report, the exported data shows these two columns.

Is there any way I can have this report without page break and and this in turn could stop showing these fields in the exported data.

Cheers

AK

Note: Using Access 97 for back end A2002 for front end.

Is that not good to export the table or Query as you are exporting to CSV?

Yes I am aware of this but I have specfic requirements for the extract one of which is not to repeat values in the first two columns which I had to manage through a report. A query tends to produce full list. I need something like a pivot table with grouping of fields.

Cheers

AK

Note: Using Access 97 for back end A2002 for front end.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back