Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Suppressing INTERNAL caller-id with Nupoint 4.0 UM-SMTP notification

Status
Not open for further replies.

gweetz

Technical User
May 22, 2011
US
Good afternoon, I'm working with MCD 4.0SP2, with Nupoint 4.0. I am working with Nupoint's UM-SMTP, delivering VM notification to users, but the request from the user base is to disable even INTERNAL caller-id. E.g, ext. 1234 calls ext. 5678 and leaves a VM. The VM notification email to x5678 shows caller-id as 1234 in the emailed notification.

I've already disabled EXTERNAL caller ID in the Nupoint FCOS with bits 260-264, 280, and I've been experimenting with the 3300's COS for the VM ports to disable all the Display options.

So far, nothing I've done has disabled showing the INTERNAL caller's ID in the VM email notification. The Nupoint documentation, both online and from eDocs doesn't address this issue, and I've not found anything for INTERNAL caller-ID searching through the Tek-tips forum.

Any tips or tricks would be greatly appreciated...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back