Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Suppress reports in WEBI 6.5 SP2

Status
Not open for further replies.

pandpp

Programmer
Sep 17, 2003
AU
Hello again.

It seems I'm here a lot asking what may seem like obvious questions.

I know you can add, delete, even duplicate reports with a document.

What I'm looking to do is selectively suppress reports within a document, based say on a prompt.

I've searched here, done a Google & even downloaded some doco & checked the forum at technicalsupport.businessobjects.com, but haven't seen a way to do it, which is leading me strongly to conclude it's not possible.

The concept is that I can make a single report cover many peoples requirements, but just which flavour/layout of report they get depends on what they selected at run time, the other layouts being suppressed.

Thanks again.

Peter.

IF it's possible, it's going to take some VBA code to do it. However, I don't know if there is any method in the object model for deleting a tab.

Also, if you're looking for the best forum, try busobj.forumtopics.com It is by far the best BO forum anywhere.

Steve Krandel
Intuit

Steve,

Thanks for the info, & a special thanks for the BO forum recommendation.

Peter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back