Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Suppress Page Header before Report Footers

Status
Not open for further replies.

nicmcd77

Technical User
Oct 11, 2016
US
I'm sure this has been answered somewhere but I can't seem to find a solution specific to my report. I'm using CR 2013, I have a Page Header that I want displayed as long as I have records in the Detail section. Once all details have been displayed, I then have 2 subreports in the Report Footers that continue on. The issue is, I don't want the report header to continue displaying on all the subsquent pages. My subreports could go for several pages so I can't suppress the header on the last page. Help!
headers_tpd0nt.jpg

If you have “new page before set for the report footer, you can use a conditional formula to suppress the page/report header (which is it?):

Onlastrecord

-LB

I actually just moved the Text to a new Group Header and it solved the whole thing. I knew it was something simple!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back