Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Suppress <base tag

Status
Not open for further replies.

Iota

MIS
Sep 12, 2001
US
I've got a CFMX server that is appending the tag <base href&quot;....&quot;> to the <head> section of pages processed by Cold Fusion. I have verified it's not IIS as it doesn't do it with .htm/html static pages.

I need to supress this tag from being added and I can't find the setting/option that's putting it in. I didn't have this issue in CF 4.5

Thanks

Iota

do you have an application.cfm file in your folder or parent folder?

I have a problem at work, I have to put at least a blank application.cfm file in my working folder to prevent from using the one on the webserver root (which adds default css stuff). could an application.cfm file out of your reach be adding it?

thereptilian120x120.gif

Yup.. You were dead on; An application.cfm in the root must have been affecting it. The only thing in there though was the typical session tracking stuff.

Thanks for the insight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back