Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Suppress details when not in top 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

computek353

Technical User
Feb 21, 2002
US
I am displaying the Top 5 in group #1 and leaving the rest marked as "others". In group #2 I need to suppress the data only if it is in the "others" list. I know I can suppress it by not displaying "others" but I need that information. Any Ideas on this?

Thanks in Advance

You state that you know you can suppress "others" but you "need that information". What information? Please elaborate. Software Support for Macola, Crystal Reports and Goldmine
dgilsdorf@mchsi.com

Basically my data needs to add up to 100%. So the others field is displaying the remaining percentage. I don't however need to display all of the details under others because it is basically a remainder field.

Conditionally format the details section to suppress if GroupName="Others". Then you can still display the subtotal of others, along with the details and subtotals of the top 5.

Software Support for Macola, Crystal Reports and Goldmine
dgilsdorf@mchsi.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back