Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

supervisor can only observe his agents ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

fadi2008

Technical User
Jun 23, 2007
LB
I have two agent groups, group A & group B each having a supervisor in a call center .
Is there a way to separate the groups in the observing feature so only Supervisor A can only observe group A agents and Supervisor B can only observe Group B agents??

If so can you give me the directions
thanks

If you put an add on module on each supervisors phone then add the agents as keys to that module, I think that then assigns the agts to that supervisor, thus not allowing the other supervisor to access them. The supervisor then presses the observe key, then the appropriate agt key to listen in. You may want to test this theory as it has been many years since I messed with that!

as long as the supervisor knows the position ID of the agent, they can observe them. There's no way around this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back