Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Supervisor Alert...

Status
Not open for further replies.

teryx4

Programmer
Feb 10, 2015
US
Ok I have yet another question...

I have a supervisor that is wanting an alert when an Agent is in a conversation greater than 15 minutes.

1) Is it possible?
2) What are my options?

I am thinking the only way to do this would be on a Supervisor Realtime view or WallBoard where I could do Threshold alarms.

Once again any help is appreciated!

Thanks,
Tony

1. Everything is possible with time and money =)

2. Don't think there is a view on an agents current talk time, this would probably need to be developed.
Think the easiest way would be to create an application that keeps track of this and shows in a web browser element on the supervisor UI.

"Trying is the first step to failure..." - Homer

He can look in System Status of IP Office and look at time in state for each extension or click on the trunk and have an all-view of what's going on... but make sure he will only not make changes - (like put trunk out of service or so.)

If you figure this please post on this thread. I have a supervisor that would like to see how long agents have been on calls.

"All men are fools. Some the wise, fool others. Others the foolish fool themselves. While a rare few fool both others and themselves. These are the rulers of men" from 'The Darkness That Comes Before' by R Scott Bakker

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back