Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Supervision

Status
Not open for further replies.

mannas

Programmer
Sep 12, 2002
US
Help me out folks!
I have an 81C which feeds several key systems including Norstar, ATT, and Lucent. I feed these key systems via Analog 500 TNs/lines. I have one Lucent that answers with an Auto Attendant. It’s the only one I have problems with.

When a caller calls the Lucent w/AA and follows the AA prompts it works fine. If a caller simply hangs up while the AA is playing, the Lucent won’t release the line. When I STAT the TN it shows busy. When I monitor the TN, I can here the AA continuing with the greetings and prompts.

I followed another techs advice and moved the 500 line to an OPS card, and programmed FTR ISP and FTR OSP on the TN. No change, the Lucent won’t release.

Any suggestions?

It sound like there AA does not recognize disconnect supervision. The AA needs to be programed to drop the call after a certain amount of time (after it plays greetings 3 times) or transfer call out(zero destination). It sounds like if a caller called into that AA and had a pulse or rotary dial phone they are out of luck.
Does the line ever release?

Good Luck!!

Can you set up the AA for tone disconnect & the Meridian extns for "500/2500 Line Disconnect" feature. (see Software Feature guide.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back