Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Superscript "1" appearing as "a"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 5, 2001
GB
Hello,

We produce reports for 10 different sites using the compile/distribute feature that was in V7 and which can be downloaded as an addin for V8 and V8.5. We use V8 for development of reports although most of the sites have dlls etc from V7, as we just identified the minimum dlls that were needed for the report to run when we original developed them in V7 and haven't bother to update them since. We just issue the exe, crf and rpt files.

We are reporting off an Oracle 7 database

One site has complained that when they run the report and view, print or export the report that some of the headings rather than appear as below:

Client
Paid¹ /Reserve

appear as:

Client
Paida /Reserve

The superscript 1 appearing as "a". I've copied the report back on my server and view, exported and printed and it appears correctly.

I asked another office to run the same report with the same information and on screen it appeared correct, but when she printed or exported it, it changed to "a".

Until that point I suspected it was something to do with printers and printer drivers, but I'm not sure now.

Has anyone else come across a similiar problem?

Thanks
[afro]

hi

check your printer driver

cheers

pgtek

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back