Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Super_SERL GT 4.5 - Free for all 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

GHTROUT

IS-IT--Management
Nov 25, 2005
US
SUPER_SERL GT 4.5 – at
Free - but that ain’t the best part. The modified format with original content is what makes it unique. Here is the book list:

** Overlays LD2 TO LD143 - All System Loads including both Service Change and Maintenance with all prompts and possible responses. In a SINGLE file (rather than two)

** LD10 Analog TN Prompts. Single PDF file of the LD10 section. Suitable for emailing or printing

** LD11 Digital TN Prompts – Single PDF file of the LD11 section. Suitable for emailing or printing

** TTY Messages. Such as SCH ERR BUG codes (as well as ALL other messages)

** Feature Descriptions - Descriptions of all system features including how they interact with other features - how the feature is implemented - and how to use the feature. A through Z in a SINGLE file (rather than three)

What's in this for me? Infamy, and references worldwide if I ever need them. Or, it's just satisfying to help.

PS, the 4.5 is the version the compilation is created from... it's not "my" version 4.5

GHTROUT.com | FAQs | Recent Replies

I'LL GIVE YOU ANOTHER STAR FOR THIS ONE

OLD ROLMEN WORKING ON NORTELS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back