Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

SUN Equipment Layout 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

abergmann

IS-IT--Management
Jun 4, 2000
US
I'm looking for a resource of Computer Cabinet Elevation software for SUN equipment and/or Visio Stencil files for SUN gear.<br><br>Thanks,<br>Axel<br>

Visio Prof Disc 2 comes with the Sun Stencils, unfortunatly Sun does not provide stencils

Todd

That site would not come up today. But I think I might have hit that site before, as the name Bruce Pullig rings a bell. But if I recall correctly, the files are all in a Unix file compressed format, .tar. I don't know how to expand these type of files under Windows 2000. I'm using Visio extensively at work and even for a couple of home applications, so it would be great if I could get these stencils
45.gif

Sun do have stencils, however they only work with Staroffice. Asked a tyour local sun office or BP. Cheers J

Hi Bruce, thanks for those. You might also like to post this in the Solaris Forum60 .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back