Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Summ up

Status
Not open for further replies.

geo40

MIS
Jul 19, 2002
EU
Dear all,

In a drill-down report, I put three customers with their total outstanding invoice-amount. On the report I want the total outstanding amount of each customer. So I summ up the individual amounts. However one of the customers do not have an outstanding saldo ( All invoices have been paid ). When I filter on " amount not equal to '0' , I get only two customers with an outstanding amount. The one with a zero saldo is not in my report. Can anybody help to get also the 'zero' customer in my report with an outstanding saldo of "0"?

GEO40

I do not understand the word "saldo", perhaps you can explain.

In terms of the report only having 2 customers, this is becuase you have filtered it to be that way. Get rid of the filter to have all customers show.

Software Sales, Training, Implementation and Support for Exact Macola, eSynergy, and Crystal Reports
dgilsdorf@trianglepartners.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back