Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Suggestion

Status
Not open for further replies.

kodumuri

Programmer
Aug 19, 2002
US
Hello,

I have a question? One of my e*way which to talks to database has getting shutdown automatically by ControlBroker. Do you know what is the reason? I have checke logs files, it is just showing CB dhutdown request. I am sure external connection is UP. IF external goes down it would have reported in log files. I am thinking it may caused by External Data Exchange Function (.dsc)? Any suggestion or ideas?

Thanks in Advance
Raghu

Hi kodumuri,
I've got a few suggestions, but they may be obvious...

If your eWay does not start (you send the start command and it shuts down right away), then you have a configuration problem...otherwise it'll be something else.

I guess you have set the logging level to Trace or Debug and ticked all the logging checkboxes (or most of them). If you still can't get any good info from the log file I'm afraid I can't help you further.
Good luck and happy coding.

R.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back