Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

sudden refusal to accept credit card payment, citing error 103

Status
Not open for further replies.

jan3209

Technical User
Jul 16, 2003
US
We have the multi-user version of Peachtree Complete 2003 on our network. Everything was working until suddenly at one computer station, Peachtree would not process a credit card payment. We put in a different computer and re-installed the program. We are still getting the same error message we had before. What else can we try?

I dont use the CC, stuff, but have you called Credit Card processing support or even Peachtree support? What did they say?

Oh, I found an article on Peachtree's knowledge center. Look up Credit Card Authorization Failed with Error Code 103.

Have you found a solution to this problem. I tried looking at Peachtree's knowledge center, but couldn't find the article mentioned. Even just the article number would be helpful.

Thanks.

Trying reinstalling IE 6. if that doesnt fix it you need to call Peachtrees Tech Support or even the Credit Card Support line.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back