Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Success Factors of Project Managers, EQ & CQ ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

kelvin188

Programmer
Mar 17, 2004
US
YOU ARE INVITED TO PARTICIPATE

I came across an interesting website for project managers. The site studies the importance of emotional and cultural intelligence (plus some other attributes) of project managers in relation to their project management performance.

It offers free assessment in those two intelligence quotients (EQ & CQ). Such professional assessments normally cost hundreds of dollars but the site's free assessment is for a limited time only. The assessments were designed by pioneers and eminent researchers in the respective fields. I recommend you to check it out because it may be beneficial to your career.

I have paid a lot of money for those features in the past, so naturally I'd be really excited to hear that a site offers them for free. I look forward to checking out your site when I have a little more time.

Regards,

Steve Mark

How I Pass the PMP Exam for the PMP Certifiaction

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back