Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Submit same POPUP JSP by clicking a link

Status
Not open for further replies.

aHash

Programmer
Aug 22, 2000
US
1. I have a popup JSP and I want to submit the same JSP when I click a link?

2. When I am clicking the link I want to display a different set of information on the page. How do I make this checking from "By clicking this link"?

Thanks in advance

What do you understand by "submitting a JSP"?

Cheers,
Dian

Thanks Dian,
May be I was not clear.
what I want to do is, I have jsp page that lists all the table name in a page. Every table name is generated to have a hyper link. when clicking on the link the a popup is thrown which will show all the columns of that particular table. I haev done upto this.

Here is what I need, I want have a link saying "show datatypes" and then the popup should refresh it self and show column names as well as colum types.

I am not sure what you ask Dian. Thanks for ur reply

Well, I'm assuming the info you want to hide/show and the link are all in the popup.

My first suggestion would be to pass all the data to the popup, and then hide or show it from there at client side woth Javascript.

Cheers,
Dian

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back