Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Submit buttons

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 26, 2001
US
I have been trying to create a form that will be used at different sites and emailed to people depending on what site the form is being filled out at. Is it possible to have two or more submit buttons on a form?

Codedipper,

If you are using Front Page to generate the form, you can only have one submit button, but the forms are easy to generate.

My advice before you get to deep with Front Page forms is to use a pearl script instead. Stay away from Front Page forms. Take a look at the FAQ's on this forum, and browse some of the questions from the past few weeks, forms questions have come up often.

Once you get a script, you can make a copy of it and just change the submit button characteristics. I did this on one of my sites, where I have the same script in three places each giving different results. Jon Holmen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back