Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Sub-Summary Report Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

deliberatecreator

IS-IT--Management
Aug 29, 2007
US
Hello all,

I have an issue with an Accounts Receivable report that I would like help with.. We have it setup where it is a sub-summary (leading/trailing) by customer #.

Depending on the amount of items a customer purchases, some customers have one page of items, some two pages, and some have three pages when printing reports.

Has anyone built or know a way of just printing the last page of each customer statement when you have a found set of data pulled up? This will show the customer the last several items posted to the account along with the Sub Summary totals (charges, payments, total due)

I tried limiting this by date range, but it gives false data in the total charges, total payments and total due since the entire record details are not there.

Thanks for your help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back