Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Studying for my A Plus 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

confucius

Technical User
Jul 19, 2003
US
I've been studying for my A Plus 220-221 ( Adaptive )and now it has changed to the Objectives Format . I now wonder if my study material is any good in regard to the new changes. I've been using The All-in-one Guide 4Th Edition by Mike Meyers. Are there any study guides out that reflect these new changes? Please help !!!!!!!!

Confucius

There are several on the way. You can grab the new 2003 exam objectives from and go over them to get up-to-date info. The new objectives don't kick in until Nov. 28th. The exam has switched to the old traditional linear format (I like it better). There will be new *unscored* questions added from the new objectives. This is the beta period for the new exam. If you are ready to take the exam, I wouldn't be too concerned about it. Just GO FOR IT!

It's still the old exam (for a minute). Just a longer version (80 questions). Don't sweat it.

A+,N+,S+,L+,I+,HTI+,CET,CST,CNST,CNCT,CFOT,CCNT,ACSP,ISA CCST3

Send an email to ebooks@Tcat.net . An autoresponder will send you a link to download Tcat Houser's A+ Study Guides. 500+ pages in PDF. They are awesome. You will need Acrobat 5.0 to read them. They are FREE! You'll be glad you did.

A+,N+,S+,L+,I+,HTI+,CET,CST,CNST,CNCT,CFOT,CCNT,ACSP,ISA CCST3

confucious email me at reefer_madness_3@yahoo.com

i am also using mike meyers all in one cert book 2002

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back