Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Study material TSM admin 881 certification

Status
Not open for further replies.

Venzent

Technical User
Feb 15, 2007
NL
Hi all,
I administar 2 TSM 5.3 servers on a 3584lib. I wanne cert myself for TSM admin. I wanne do the 881 cert, but can't find any (free) documantation for it. I found Tivoli Storage Management Concepts (SG24-4877-03) which is just a global overview of TSM, and I found Certification Study Guide IBM Tivoli Storage Manager (ITSM) Version 5.2 which is more technical, but the preface in the book says it is for those who wanne do the implemantation certfication.

SO who knows what to read to go for the admin exam (881)? Any Redbooks that covers all without going to far indepth?

If you go the IBM certification web site and look up your certification/exam there is a tab that points to resources for study. From there you'll be able to find the appropriate online materials. Hope this helps.

Been there, done that ;-)
As for online documantation, they poit to the tsm 5.3 part of the site, and there is nothing else then the books i mentioned.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back