Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Student Financials

Status
Not open for further replies.

CaHe

Programmer
Oct 23, 2003
NL
Hi,

I have some difficulties setting up Student Financials in PeopleSoft Campus Solutions 9.0, especially setting up Course Fees. When calculating tuition, I get an error with the message:

“Unable to find the Billing Career on the Student Career Term table where the Academic Career matches the Billing Career for this student.”

If you’ve experience with Student Financials and Tuition Calculation, I would appreciate it if you can help me.

Hi,

I've no experience with those parts of PS (better yet, didn't even know they existed), but looking at that message, it sounds to me that it might be more of a notification that would pop up when the query comes back blank.

Do you always get this message, or only with certain students? Are you sure that the student has been set up in both tables? Are the joined columns the same datatype?

Just pitching some Qs that might trigger something.

Cheers,

Roel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back