Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

STS VM Greetings

Status
Not open for further replies.

ezoliver

Technical User
Mar 8, 2005
How many VM Greetings can I have set up? I have a customer that is asking about a standard day message when they are there, but cannot answer. They then want a night message for when they are closed. They also would like a message that they can remotly activate for when they will not be open due to weather. Is this all possible on the Inskin system?

Thanks!!!
ERIC

Yes it can. It is in the manual, or Vodavi tech support can walk you through it easier than we could tell you here.

We all need a little help once in awhile. Tony the Phoneman..

Thanks...figured it out after some reading and searching and reading and....

Customer is happy....whew

Eric Oliver
Telecom Network Technologies Inc.

I don't have a manual, but Vodavi makes it very hard to get to where you are going, so if you need this information,
You can set up as many Voicemails as you wish. Put 100# as a Day Recording, 101# as a Night, and so on. You use this same procedure for setting up these recordings.
Enter VM, put in your password...easiest if system admin is set at: 0000. Hit Option 7. Then dial 2275.
Best of Luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back