Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

strange thing about MS Access97 queries not working in 2002

Status
Not open for further replies.

rta

MIS
May 1, 2001
US
Hello anyone,

I just wanted to ask if anyone noticed anything funny about their queries not working in MS Access 97 this new year, 2002? I built some queries in an MS Access97 database within the past three to four months, which worked fine until the new year started. Now they seem not to work. I checked my SQL code and nothing looked out of wack. It is the same code that I built. I don't know if it is a system problem or an MS Access97 problem. However, I have many copies of the same database on different platforms and I have tried to run the queries in question and none of them produce the results I used to get only a few weeks ago. I am beginning to think that maybe there is something screwy with MS Access97 for the year 2002, I don't know. If anyone is experiencing the same or knows anything about this and can offer some suggestions or advice, I would greatly appreciate it. Thank you.

RTA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back