Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Strange random grey background on group header?

Status
Not open for further replies.

1DMF

Programmer
Jan 18, 2005
GB
Why is my report showing a strange random grey background on the group header section?

It isn't showing on every group header, and it certainly wasn't put there by me (well not intentionally)

Where has it come from and how do I get rid of it?

Thanks,
1DMF.

"In complete darkness we are all the same, only our knowledge and wisdom separates us, don't let your eyes deceive you."

"If a shortcut was meant to be easy, it wouldn't be a shortcut, it would be the way!"

MIME::Lite TLS Email Encryption - Perl v0.02 beta

It's OK, found it.

Some how I must have accidently turned on alternate back colour!

homer-doh.png

"In complete darkness we are all the same, only our knowledge and wisdom separates us, don't let your eyes deceive you."

"If a shortcut was meant to be easy, it wouldn't be a shortcut, it would be the way!"

MIME::Lite TLS Email Encryption - Perl v0.02 beta

nope turns out no accidental attribute change.

it seems access is applying this as default setting each time a new grouping is added to the report!

Free Electronic Dance Music Downloads

Could it be doing it by some code in the report? In Design Mode, select View, Code and look for something that could be changing the color.

nope, not that I can see.

It seems to be some default being applied, perhaps some theme somewhere?

Dunno, hey ho, I worked it out, the report is sweet as a nut and the boss is happy!

Job done!

Free Electronic Dance Music Downloads

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back