Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Strange: IE on the Mac displays my dynamic menu, but not well...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spatie

Programmer
Jun 19, 2000
NL
Hi everyone,<br><br>My name is Max Davidse, I am a programmer from the Netherlands and I have a weird problem with a Javascript (fully custimizable) menuscript. It's something that's bugging me because it works, gives no errors whatsoever, but works wrong when displayed in IE on the Mac.<br><br>What my menu does is pretty simple. It folds out the menus at a speed that can be set with variables. This menu should be displayed horizontally (unless stated with yet another variable) and it does that on IE and NS on PC, and also in NS for the Mac, yet IE for the Mac puts it vertically.<br><br>Personally I think this menu is pretty cool, especially because almost all the aspects of the menus are customizable and I would REALLY like to get it working in all browsers and both platforms.<br><br>If anyone feels like taking a look, let me know at <A HREF="mailto:mdavidse@doublespace-eu.com">mdavidse@doublespace-eu.com</A> and I can send you the code I use for you to look at.<br><br>Thanks a million for any help,<br><br>Max Davidse<br>Programmer @ Doublespace Europe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back