Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Strange ICA drops

Status
Not open for further replies.

tectronik

MIS
Jan 14, 2002
US
We have a citrix metaframe server (version 1.8), that runs and connects fine all day until it gets between the hours of 2 and 3 pm, where it kicks all users out of the database program on the server itself. This started happening about a month ago. Now it occurs everyday around that time. I've done everything that I can think of from rebooting, to updating, to checking the UPS load, to checking the ICA connection manager, even checking for scheduled tasks, but cannot come up with a solution. Does anyone have any ideas as to where the problem could be coming from?

Thanks

What's your maximum time allowed to be logged in? It sounds like you have set it in Citrix Connection Configuration, 2-3pm is around 7/7.5/8 hours into the working day! I've had the same with my RAS service, it only allows 7.5hrs duration then kicks the users, really irritating!

Cheers,
Carl.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back