Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Strange Error

Status
Not open for further replies.

sparky68

Programmer
Feb 27, 2002
US
Here is everything... The page works... However at times I get the error that I listed below... I have a second sql on this page which works fine, but that reads from a table not a query... I am guessing that obdc isnt liking using data from a query... I tried using jet with same results...

In my asp page the sql is:
strsql = "select * from qrybowling"

Qrybowling is:
SELECT tblBowlers.BowlerID, tblBowlers.BowlerName, tblEvents.EventID, tblEvents.EventDate, tblEvents.EventName, (select score from tblscores where tblscores.eventid=tblevents.[EventID] and tblscores.bowlerid=tblpledge.[BowlerID] and tblscores.gamenumber=1) AS Game1, (select score from tblscores where tblscores.eventid=tblevents.[EventID] and tblscores.bowlerid=tblpledge.[BowlerID] and tblscores.gamenumber=2) AS Game2, (select score from tblscores where tblscores.eventid=tblevents.[EventID] and tblscores.bowlerid=tblpledge.[BowlerID] and tblscores.gamenumber=3) AS Game3, [game1]+[game2]+[game3] AS GameTotal,
Round(([Game1]+[Game2]+[Game3])/3,0) AS Average, tblPledge.PerPinPledge,
Format(Round([perpinpledge]*[GameTotal],2),"Currency") AS PerPinTotal, tblPledge.FlatPledge, [flatpledge]+[perpintotal] AS TotalPledge FROM tblBowlers INNER JOIN (tblEvents INNER JOIN tblPledge ON
tblEvents.EventID=tblPledge.EventID) ON tblBowlers.BowlerID=tblPledge.BowlerID;

The error I'm getting is:
Microsoft OLE DB Provider for ODBC Drivers error '80040e10'
[Microsoft][ODBC Microsoft Access Driver] Too few parameters. Expected 3.
/bowling/events/eventresults.asp, line 21

Line 21 is:
objRecordSet.Open strSQL, objConn, 0, 1 'forward only, read only

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back