Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Strange error with ASP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chipsman

Programmer
May 26, 2005
GB
Hi,

I made a table on an ASP page where I display records from a database. This works fine and when I test it with IE it displays the records. To display all the records I use the "Repeat region" feature.

Because I have many records I would like to display only 10 at the time, so I create 4 buttons underneath the table:
[First][Previous][Next][Last]

Apparently once I do that it doesn't work anymore. I get a white error page in IE that tells that:

=====================
Error Type:
Active Server Pages, ASP 0141 (0x80004005)
The @ command can only be used once within the Active Server Page.
=====================

Does anybody knows what is wrong?

Thanks

ok....

Someone else want to say something about it?

Chipsman... go to the ASP forum. Your problem is specific to the topics covered there. I am trying to help you the best way that I can -- and that is directing you to a resource where I know you will get an answer. I do not know the answer myself.

Jeff

Foamcow > Yes the repeat region is using Dreamweaver.

BabyJeffy > Ok I posted the same question on their forum, but I think it might be a Dreamweaver issue maybe.

Brilliant, thanks guys someone gave me the right answer on the ASP forum.

Thanks Jeff

Problem sorted :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back