Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Strange Equipment need to find PDF user Manual??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Teltom2

Vendor
Jun 4, 2010
US
Hello, Im looking for a user manual for weird piece of equipment, i removed yesterday ,and installed a new norstar cics 7.1 for customer, he had a siemens hi-path that also was removed ,and i put it on a shelf to collect dirt or whatever with? But the interesting machine was this, strange looking Digital voice machine Mode # 212 Plus it was mfg by Automation Eletronics Corp ,11501 Dublin Blvd. Dublin, Calif. I made a few google lookup searches, and couldnt find squat about it anywhere??, I was thinking all the Norstar guru,s out there, may have heard or seen one of these possibile before, and could direct me or could send me in a directon to locate the manual for this or any info anyone may have.?? It has 2 rj input jacks for ( two different lines and a headset rj jack on the back along with a battery on/off switch and a 12Volt DC input connector,and a external mic input 1/8 phonhe plug, on the front it has a message indicator button that gives one of two choices message one or two then there is a rec button and stop button and play button, everything lights up, but i havent found how to make it record anything yet and there is a on./off button as well,(all the buttons are tactile membrane type, and light up when selected, but i dont have a clue what it was orig mfg for and its porpose or function, The business owner didnt have a clue either, since he accuired this siemens hi-path with the purchase of this busines, there were 0 phones and just the brain of the system ans this relic? any info would be a true blesasing, I look foward to hearing hack from some of the more seasoned phone guys who may of installed one of these or may know about it , Thank you in advance.Sincerely Teltom2

Sounds like digital Music On Hold or Promo voice announcer boxes that have flash memory and use the fax line so it can be dialed into by the marketing company to make changes.

Good luck finding manuals if their old.

=----(((((((((()----=
curlycord

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back