Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Strange!! Do you know if this is a bug in crystal?

Status
Not open for further replies.

RovirozM

Technical User
Dec 9, 2009
MX
Hi Guys,

I'm running in Visual Studio 2010 (Visual Basic) two Crystal Reports when I press a button in my app. For Example :

Button1_Click
Report1() <-- This report has two pages
Report2() <-- This report has one page

But something happen when I run it because when you click the command button the two crystal reports run, then the one that is showed on the screen first is the last one executed ( Report2() ) with one page, then after moving to the first one ( Report1() ) show me that are two pages available but when I press the Next page button on Crystal/Visual toolbar it doesn't take it to the second page (just to the Report2() again).

Why could this be happening? it is a bug ? I can never see the second page on the first report().... (Of course if I change the order of both reports I mean the one with two pages at the end works perfectly)

This is an example of how a create this kind of reports on VS2010:

Dim rcore As New Core.T2_appUsersHelper
Dim PrinterSettings As New System.Drawing.Printing.PrinterSettings

If InStr(1, Trim(FOBCodesToDisplayFIFOReport), Trim(lsvShipPlans.FocusedItem.SubItems(8).Text)) = 0 Then
Exit Sub
End If

RV1.FileName = Core.T2_appModuleHelper.GetAppPath(gCore, gAppModule) & "\Reportes\" & "Report1.rpt"
RV1.SetDatabaseLogon(gCore.User.UserName, rcore.getPasswordText(gCore.User))
RV1.PrintOptions.PrinterName = SetPrinter(PrinterSettings.PrinterName)
RV1.SetParameterValue(0, "6623957327")
RV1.SetParameterValue(1, GUSERNAME)
RV1.SetParameterValue(2, "APP")

'RV1.PrintToPrinter(1, True, 1, 500)
Dim ObjViewReport As New gui.frmCrReports(RV1, GFrmMain)
ObjViewReport.Show()

Any idea? or parameter to change?

Thanks a lot !

P.D. I put an easy MediaFire Word File with images that will describe it better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back