Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Stored procedure problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.

kann

Programmer
Feb 16, 2000
US
I have a strange problem while calling Sybase Stored procedure. I am calling a SP from Coldfusion through CFSTOREDPROC Tag, it worked fine before last week then, when i called coldfusion is displaying "Page can't be displayed" message( not regularly). Either it returns a return code. Then when i check the Server logs( application/server),i find details saying that the time taken by the SP is long than it allowed form CFAdministration(90Sec).But as it is not true, because when i execute SP from Rapid SQL etc, it took not more than 20 milli secs. Main problem is when i call the SP DataBase sever is blocked up and no body can access that databases unless DBA's have to kill the process.If it is true CF it displays error message. I could not figure out whether the error is in Sybase Sp or CF bug.
Thanks In advance

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back