Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Storage Center on 8.9

Status
Not open for further replies.

riddler83

Technical User
Apr 20, 2006
IE
We have SC set up here on 8.9 and for some reason it doesnt seem to be working correctly. Its been in operation since June, but we still need to put retrieval tapes in in order to listen to calls.

Any ideas?

---------------------------------------
The man in black fled across the desert, and the Gunslinger followed

Was the Storage Center put on to an existing CLS? If it was try relearning the CLS columns in NICE Administrator as without this the system will not know about the Storage Center columns and won't be able to retrieve the calls.

An easy way to check this is open NICE Query, add a column and check to see if iArchiveClass is in the list, if it isn't then add the columns.

Theres's a DB Update that needs to be run on the CLS as part of the SC Installation.

Also you need to select Storage Center in the Server Features Options under Server Controller (this can only be done when the CLS is not running)

Thanks guys, Ive had a look on the iArchiveClass column and its not in the Administrator and I cant add it. I will try RoamingKiwis suggestion over the weekend (when I can shut down the CLS)

---------------------------------------
I am a man of few words, but many riddles

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back