Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Storage Center - logger is not archiving

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dewspec

Technical User
Mar 16, 2011
CZ
Hi all,
I have a problem with archiving one of our loggers to NAS server using Storage Center app (version 8.9). Our site consists of 4 loggers, CLS server (version 8.9) and NAS server, where the recording from all loggers should be archived. Three of logger are archiving without any problem but there is a problem with the fourth one. Storage Center won't even create the folder for this logger. I tried to remove and add again the logger in SC Administrator to CLS Member Loggers group (everytime I made a change, I restarted StorageCenter.exe process. I also tried to change Maximum Threshold and Retention Period parameters in Storage configuration. The space on disk is sufficient. I also tried to remove the logger from NICE Administrator and from nicelog.ini file. Strange is, after this, the logger still remains visible in NICE Supervison. As far as I know, it should disappear from the list, because it should not be under CLS control anymore. When I run Inserter.exe on CLS, the folder for the logger on NAS server is suddenly created, but it starts to copy oldest recordings from the logger's local hdd, no present recordings are archived (Task interval in SC Administrator is set to 5 minutes).

I think the problem is more likely somewhere in CLS that in the NAS (SC).

Any suggestions, please?

Thank you.

Thomas

Hi

I think that the CLS is probably not mapping calls on this logger. You should try to do a query for "agenst on (cls name)" and look for calls on the logger you are having problems with and look for calls on the extentions or trunks connected to the problem logger.

Regards Johan

Johan is right, SC will only archive calls that are in the call tables and Inserter calls table. If Inserter has picked up calls that are not in the normal call tables then you need to confirm correct mapping/db insertion for this logger.

Additionally check your storage center rules that you don't have any odd rules

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back