Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Stop Web Form From Moving

Status
Not open for further replies.

itorient

Technical User
Feb 20, 2004
US
Hi all, I hope I am in the right forum. Just need help on this. I have a web form for user to answer survey questions. In the middle of the form, there is an Image Button, when clicked, a calendar will pop up and user can select start date of the training. However, after a date selected, the form tends to return back to the top of the page. Is there any way to stop the form from going back up to the top? Thanks in advance for any help.

Hi

Have a look into SmartNavigation. This has been discussed many times in this Forum so a keyword search on SmartNavigation will find you lots of information.

Rob

Go placidly amidst the noise and haste, and remember what peace there may be in silence - Erhmann 1927

Thanks, Rob, this is exactly what I need. I did not realize that's the SmartNavigation issue. Thanks again for pointing to the right direction.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back