Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

STK L700e code

Status
Not open for further replies.

yelhammar

Instructor
Mar 16, 2004
MA
Where can I find L700e Library code?
Actual code level: 2.2.10D
Thanx for help

I have the code. May I know why you need. Any specific problem??

regards
SB

Master server is a new SunFire V480 with Seagate LTO Drives, we're experiencing SCSI errors intermittetly, I was advised to use the latest L700 library code
I've a CRC login that I've used some months ago but when tried now get access to only entry level libraries L20,L80..

Thanks for your help.

Did you checked the drives for any read/write errors. I have utility to check these and also the utility will check for any scsi errors also. You need to have a windows machine to do this. May I have more details on the case like., host system details/scsi/fc hba's etc...,
A connectivity details would help more.

regards
SB

Did you checked the drives for any read/write errors. I have utility to check these and also the utility will check for any scsi errors also. You need to have a windows machine to do this. May I have more details on the case like., host system details/scsi/fc hba's etc...,
A connectivity details would help more.

Have you updated code for the LTO drives? You need to suspect the drives first.

regards
SB

Summary of configuration:
SunFire V480 with 3 HBA: Dual Controllers (X6541A)
L700 with SCSI control
It seems that I've a bad HBA (X6541A: UltraSCSI DIFF Dual Port), I suspected scsi cable, scsi errors "SCSI bus DATA IN phase parity error" fixed after HBA replacement.
I've received the L700 code, Do you how to update it?
There are two files:
mpcboot30211.prm
mpc30600.prm

Thanks

Just to warn you...If you upgrade the code and it does not upgrade properly, the library will be hosed and STK will no longer support your library. This should be done by your STK CE....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back