Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Still stuck on RECURSION!!! 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spannerman

Programmer
Dec 31, 2000
GB
I start my database of 16 options with main() and then
rmenu(). In this menu i have 16 options which are 16 functions like "View Stock Records" etc....

Each function runs its course and comes to the final bracket } . How do I then get the menu back up on screen in order for the user to make another selection without calling it??? I can understand the dangerous loop of Recursion and have learned my lesson in that department
but cannot understand how to return to the menu legitimately.

Spannerman! DUDE!

I think you need to provide some real information if you hope to get a solution here.

And by the way... how the heck can you still be stuck on this after all the stars you have given for the responses! X-)

-pete

That star was from me, and amen!!! As always, I hope that helped!

Disclaimer:
Beware: Studies have shown that research causes cancer in lab rats.

mbaranski,

Thanks for the response. Sometimes I read some of these long threads where people don't seem to be talking about the same thing, and wonder if I'm losing it! B-) It's nice to get occasional affirmation of my point of view.

Thanks again
-pete

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back