Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

still only 16 colours (desperate)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ypct

Technical User
May 27, 2002
NZ
I am still having problems with only being able to use 16 colours, i have gone through wizard to set up my monitor and adapter and it tells me i am using the best available on my computer - how do i find out the manufacturer of my video card??? i am using a KTX TopScan 14" monitor...can anyone help me???

Go to my computer, right click, select properties, then select device tab, then click the plus on video. Once you find out
what kind of card you have try updating the driver for it.
Post back and let me know what kind of video card it is. I do know there are some recalls
on the KTX's I do not know the models.

Go to my computer, right click, select properties, then select device manager tab, then click the plus on video. Once you find outwhat kind of card you have try updating the driver for it.
Post back and let me know what kind of video card it is. I do know there are some recalls
on the KTX's I do not know the models.
what kind of card you have try updating the driver for it.

Look inside your computer at the chipset. Then do a search on google for that chipset and your OS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back