Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

STDswin for Windows 7

Status
Not open for further replies.

TechyG

Vendor
Oct 22, 2009
ZA
Hi, does anybody know if there is a compatible STDswin version for Windows 7? Regards.

I'm not a Windows 7 user yet, Still on XP, but does Windows 7 not have an XP compatibility mode? If you have an older copy of stdswin you could try that to see if it still works.

Hi,

Thank you for the email... I re-installed win 7 - 32bit... STDswin v1.53 installed ok. Thank you!

Hi STKman,
What is the version of STDswin you are using? I am using V1.53...

Greetings.

Welcome to the forum by the way. I think you've just increased the active membership by 25%. It used to be quite lively but has been winding down over the last year. In fact the person at #2 in the MVP list last posted three years ago. It's possibly due to the slow death of the 9310 and TPM's not getting into the newer SL8500 or VSM's.

By the way, are you from the States or Europe?

Regards,
STKman

Hi STKman,

Thank you for replying... we still have a few customers using the 9310 and vsm's... we have one 9330-LMU with service light on...all still working... this LMU is for 2 x 9310's with PTP... we used STDswin to search for the error but could get anything apart from the normal SAE... do you how we can find out why the service light is on? we are waiting on change control-freezing period now.

We also have a good few SL8500 & SL500'S installed. We are using SLC 2.39... We are looking for SLC 2.44-I tried to download it from the link and access key I was given but could only see SLC 2.39 and other codes...

I am enjoying the forum...

Are you a Sun agent? It's interesting you are doing vsm as there are issues in Europe & the States with Sun disabling maintenance.

We are a SUN partner... We iud not install any new VSM's... still the ones on maintenance.

I login to linkin but i could not send you an InMail, it wanted me to upgrade...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back