Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Status bar

Status
Not open for further replies.

minicooperspipin

Technical User
Nov 19, 2004
GB
Help, I've just had autocad v 2000i loaded onto a windows XP machine, it all works fine except the status bar is missing, the command line is showing, any ideas on how to get it up on the screen?

You might check and be sure your command line is actually docked, many have been fooled by this before.

HTH
Todd

I seen this before and checked the Autodesk site for the answer...

Issue

The most likely cause for the title bar, menus, and status bar to disappear is because the Bonus utility, FULLSCREEN, has been used. FULLSCREEN (Full Screen AutoCAD) enlarges the AutoCAD drawing area by removing these items from the screen.
Solution

To reset the screen back to the default, go to the Express menu > Tools > Full Screen AutoCAD. To turn on the Full Screen mode, select 'Full Screen AutoCAD' again.

Note: The menus at the top of the screen and the status line at the bottom of the screen are hidden. If you move your cursor to the top of the screen, the pointer will change to a square icon. If you make a selection while the icon is active, you will have access to the menu.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back