Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Statistic Supervision

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arnoldnt

Technical User
Oct 2, 2002
US
Hello once again !!

I've got this class one alarm which keeps popping up ....
Havn't got a clue what it's going on about..

Code = 275
Class= 1
NOAF = 1
Explanation : Statistic Supervision, Too Short Seizure of trunk

Any ideas anyone ?

Thanks in adavnce

Arnoldnt

Hi there,

This happens when a user (or modem) repeatly disconnects a very short time after dialing.
You may want to use the cost-registration application to identify the port causing the problem.

\\Jerommeke

cost-registration application ?

Never heard of it .. Where Will I be able to lay my hands on it ?

Arnoldnt

PS.. Anybody now what make's the Fault "Exchange Data Reloaded "

To many alarms Flying around .. Getting Kinda Worried !!!

This (optional PC)application like TABS here in Holland will convert your CIL (CL...) data into readable reporting data.

In the case of TABS all information from Directory Manager can be exported into a Database .
Usernames and departments will be added to telephone numbers.

\\Jerommeke

Hi Arnoldnt
I use Tabs call accounting and have set up a report for all calls under 30 sec's as I have had alarm dialers going haywire. you could try unanswered calls and see if it shows up where the call is comming from. Cheers

Hi Arnoldnt,
The alarm code 275 is a class 1 alarm shouldnt get too much worried about it but what u should also check is if there is an alarm related to any of the external lines connected to ur MD try to resolve that alarm and this one should resolve also check the DIST and DISL value for ur routes.
The Exchange Data Reload well there must have been some mismatch between the data e.g in the extension data route data some data mismatch can cause the exchange to relaod the data to bring it to one level.
If u have high traffic then dont do any changes in the busy hours wait till its low traffic and then make any changes.Especially the use of EXCAC and KSCAC commands.
BR
ecptfa

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back