Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

station upload

Status
Not open for further replies.

tjcom

Technical User
Feb 15, 2005
CA
On an IPK 64 system a new extension is added to say port 02 and it give's it a default extension of 000.
I would like to change that to, say...117 remotely.
I know I download first then upload when a change is made. What I want to do is upload only the change I made to that port not upload all the data again.
Is there a way to do that?
It's memory block 4-10 for station numbering.

This is taken from the ipk mat help menu

"Partial Up load allows the user to transfer specified data blocks from PC to system. When specifying the partial upload, select the data file and enter the block number. (refer to HELP menu of specified item for data file and block number to be uploaded."

Here's what I've done and worked.But.............

I have uploaded the station extension assignment to port 02, made it 101 from it's default 000.
Now when I call in and Auto attendant answers.
I select ext.101 it does'nt say "hold on while I try that extension" and then ring 4-5 times before going to voicemail.
It just say's the person you are trying to reach is unavailable please leave a message.
How do I get it to ring first?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back