Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Station Administration in Nortel OTM

Status
Not open for further replies.

MoJHK

Systems Engineer
Nov 16, 2017
HK
Dear Expert,

My OTM is 3.2. When re-install the OTM and I failed to get the SL1's phone data to OTM.
I read about the Station Administration but I could not find it in the OTM navigator windows like this:

"To get to Station Administration, have to open OTM, and in the OTM navigator window, there will be a "Sites" heading in the tree. Expand sites, and you should see your site name. Expand your site name and you should see your switch name. Double click on your switch name.

In the new window that opens, expand the "Stations" heading, and one of the sub-headings should be "Station Administration". Double click on it, and you should now be looking at the Station Administration Utility."

Do any advise to put the phone data to OTM?

Hi Expert,

Sorry! I still could not find "statioin admin, select synchronize/retrieve/ all".

Did not miss something during the installation of the OTM 3.2?

I think that particular feature was removed when TM was released but present on OTM?.

There is a OTM guide attached.

Firebird Scrambler

Nortel & Avaya Meridian 1 / Succession & BCM / Norstar Programmer

Website = linkedin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back