Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Static on CP100 Channels

Status
Not open for further replies.

trclubb

Vendor
Mar 20, 2009
US
building a system for a customer w/ a CP100. system is 7.1 MICS w 6port combo card for a future pri. after i bring everything up i dial into the V Mail and it gives me static over the channel. have tried 2 CP units with same results. could this just be a ksu problem. the problem is on all channels

it also seems that the services takes a longer time to sync thta I am use to

To your first post:
I have run into a similar situation once before. The issue at that time was when there was a transfer from Auto Attendant to the ACD, there was a burst of static (basically, a conference, then xfer). I ended up with Nortel 2nd level for about two weeks on that one. I emailed them several logged events and they never quite nailed it down. We ended up swapping the Combo card and that semed to "fix" the issue. I never did get a conclusive answer on why what in the Combo card was whacky. I know this isn't conclusive, but I hope it helps.......

What version software is on the Callpilot?
Should be 3.0 or 3.1 but 3.1 preferred.

=----(((((((((()----=
curlycord

small-logo-sig.png

Toronto Canada

Also did you move the CP to a different port on the KSU and try it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back