Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Statement On Outgoing Emails

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gator10

MIS
Apr 17, 2003
US
Hi all! I work in the medical industry and if some of you do as well, then your familiar with HIPPA. Anyway, here's my deal. I need to attach confidentiality statements automatically on all outgoing email messages sent. It needs to be the same for everybody. Does anybody know how this can be done. Running Exch. 2000 with about 250 users. Any help would greatly be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

J

Note that the outbound disclaimer solution provided by Microsoft does not function if the outbound message was created by a client that does not originate messages in SMTP format. In other words, if your users are Outlook based and are connecting to Exchange 2k using MAPI (ie - "Corporate Workgroup" settings), the disclaimer will not be included in the outbound message.

Right now 3rd party solutions appear to be the only way to go. Anyone find anything reliable and cheap or free?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back