Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Startup script

Status
Not open for further replies.

jmanuel29

IS-IT--Management
Dec 13, 2006
US
Hello, I think this might be an easy questions for some of you guys. I have an executable file that I need to run at logon when the users logs in into Domain. Can anybody help me on how to do this script??? Thanks

Search the forum for ".Run" or ".Exec"

[red]"... isn't sanity really just a one trick pony anyway?! I mean, all you get is one trick, rational thinking, but when you are good and crazy, oooh, oooh, oooh, the sky is the limit!" - The Tick[/red]

I already did and could not find anything that'w why I posted this thread

That's funny. When I search for ".Run vbscript" (I had to add the vbscript part because forum specific searching seems to be disabled) I found several examples of the use of .Run to execute external commands. Some of them even done specifically in the context of login scripts.

[red]"... isn't sanity really just a one trick pony anyway?! I mean, all you get is one trick, rational thinking, but when you are good and crazy, oooh, oooh, oooh, the sky is the limit!" - The Tick[/red]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back