Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Startup Option from Tools menu gone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 16, 2005
US
I was playing around and removed toolbars on my database form on startup. Now I can't get them back. Does anybody know?

Thank you to all in advance.

Hi
Have you tried holding down the shift key when opening the database?

I just tried that, but no luck. Thank you for your help.

Well, how about thread181-489036?

I tried the doCmd mention by creating a report but it craps out giving me an error message the code isn't correct. I tried to import it into another db, but mine is split and has security set. So when I tried to access secure. mdw it won't let me and doesn't prompt for my authentication. Good lord, please tell me I don't have to restore this? There are about 50 new records since yesterday. Thanks for you help I appreciate it.

Hi
Here is another thread68-756995.
Perhaps you can say what you were doing? I am a little suprised that the shift-key thingy does not work, it nearly always does, unless you were doing something quite fancy. Have you looked for information on accessing a secured database in these fora?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back